The DLSU Angelo King Institute for Economic and Business Studies regularly initiates projects in cooperation with private and public institutions that aim to create innovative ideas and policies that can be implemented to improve the economic and business environment. The activities pool together people from the government, academe, private sector, and socio-civic groups to share ideas and opinions on relevant economic and business issues and developments. The activities are conducted in a variety of forms including lectures, focus group discussions, seminars, and workshops with the attendance of relevant and interested individuals and organizations.
- Multiregional Disaster Risk Analysis in the Philippines, January 24, 2020, KL Serviced Residences, Makati City
- Research Forum on Economic Systems Modelling for Disaster Risk Assessment, February 26, 2019, Century Park Hotel, Manila, Philippines
- AKI Lecture Series: The Use of Smart Devices for the Detection of Aflatoxin in Grinded Corn Feeds, Dr. Gil Nonato Santos, September 17, 2018, St. La Salle Hall, Main Lobby, De La Salle University
- Ang Dalawang Mukha ng mga Pamamaraan sa Tumbasang Pagkilala o Mutual Recognition Arrangements sa mga Serbisyong Profesiyonal sa Integrasyong Ekonomiko ng ASEAN, Professorial Chair Lecture of Dr. Tereso Tullao, Jr., August 17, 2018, Yuchengco Seminar Room 408, De La Salle University
- Breakfast Conversations: Championing Evidence to Make a Difference, July 9, 2018, 20th floor, Br. Andrew Gonzalez Hall, De La Salle University
- Seminar on Development Studies in Action, March 20, 2018, A903, Br. Andrew Gonzales Hall, De La Salle University
- Conference: The Role of Regional Cooperation in Fulfilling Philippine Development Vision: Inclusive Growth, Infrastructure Development and Human Resource Enrichment, March 9, 2018, Makati Shangri-La Hotel
- AKI Lecture Series: Small Open Economy DSGE Model with Natural Disaster and Foreign Aid, Dr. Dickson Lim, February 26, 2018, L230, De La Salle University
- Bakit Hindi Episyente at Mapagpantay ang Libreng Matrikula sa mga Pampublikong Kolehiyo at Pamantasan, Professorial Chair Lecture of Dr. Tereso Tullao, Jr., August 10, 2017, Y408, De La Salle University
- PASCN Symposium and General Assembly, July 25, 2017, Hotel Benilde.
- 16th Young Economists Convention, Leading the Path Towards Shared Prosperity, July 14-15, 2017, HSSH, DLSU.
- Book Launch: Social Welfare Functions and Development: Measurement and Policy Applications by Prof. Nanak Kakwani and Dr. Hyun Hwa So, June 21, 2017, The Verdure, 4/F, Henry Sy Sr. Hall, De La Salle University.
- Monograph Launch: Entrepreneurship in the Philippines 2015 Report, June 22, 2017, The Verdure, 4/F, Henry Sy Sr. Hall, De La Salle University.
- Seminar: Poverty and Distributional Impact of Alternative Rice Policies in the Philippines, by Caesar Cororaton, and Krista Danielle Yu, March 31, 2017, HSSH, DLSU.